Friends & Patrons
Our Friends, Patrons and supporters are much loved and play an integral role in the Theatre’s well-being and so in return for membership we offer a range of benefits.
Friend of the Theatre: £47
- Be amongst the first to know about forthcoming productions
- 7 Day priority booking at the beginning of each season
- Save 5% off tickets (can be used in conjunction with Season Saver) valid on all shows excluding Children’s Shows, Fundraising and Community Events & Panto.
- A programme of First Night parties, Season Launches, and special event opportunities
- Our Season brochure mailed straight to your door
- Guaranteed ticket returns up to 24 hours before a performance
- £1 off up to two tickets for guided tours of the Theatre
Donor Friend: £120
An opportunity to support the Theatre with £10 per month. We introduced Donor Friends in order to benefit from Gift Aid, which we cannot apply to our other Friend’s levels. Donor Friends receive all the benefits of a Friend’s membership plus invitations to special events and rehearsals.
Of your £120 Donor Friends gift we can subtract your £47 Friends’ membership then the Government will add 25% Gift Aid on the remaining donation of £73, thus increasing the gift overall.
For those of you with a passion for theatre, history, social occasions and an eye on having some fun, the Theatre Royal Patrons’ Scheme is a really splendid way in which to enjoy a special relationship with the Theatre Royal, be an intrinsic part of its story and know that you are contributing towards its future.
All ‘Friends of the Theatre’ benefits plus:
- Opportunities to attend open rehearsals
- Invitations to the Spring and Autumn Patrons’ parties
- Bespoke tours of the Theatre
- Acknowledgement in programmes for in-house productions
- Acknowledgement on donor board in the Theatre Royal Foyer
- And a lot of love and care from the Development Department
For more information, please get in touch with Julia Read on 01284 829942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org