Support through Theatre Royal memberships is crucial to the success of Theatre Royal as some 12% of our overall income has to be raised each year through fundraising. As our members play an integral role in the theatre’s well-being we look to to reward members with great benefits.
Friend of the Theatre: £47
- Get 5% off tickets in price bands A & B – valid on all shows excluding Children’s Shows, Fundraising and Community Events & Panto.
- 7 Day priority booking at the beginning of each season
- Invitations to season launches
- Guaranteed ticket returns up to 24 hours before a performance
Donor Friend: £120
An opportunity to support the Theatre with £10 per month. We introduced Donor Friends in order to benefit from Gift Aid, which we cannot apply to our other Friend’s level membership. Donor Friends receive all the benefits of a Friend’s membership plus invitations to special events and rehearsals.
Of your £120 Donor Friends gift we can subtract your £47 Friends’ membership then the Government will add 25% Gift Aid on the remaining donation of £73, thus increasing the gift overall.
For those of you with a passion for theatre, history, social occasions and an eye on having some fun. The Patrons’ membership is a really splendid way in which to enjoy a special relationship with Theatre Royal, be an intrinsic part of its story and know that you are contributing towards its future.
All Friends membership benefits plus:
- Opportunities to attend open rehearsals
- Invitations to the spring and autumn Patrons’ parties
- Bespoke tours of the theatre
- Acknowledgement in brochures and in-house production programmes
- Acknowledgement on donor board in the Greene Room Bar
- And a lot of love and care from the Development Department
For more information, please get in touch with via email firstname.lastname@example.org